WE CONCENTRATE ON PRESERVING YOUR RECORD AND GOOD NAME IN THE ARENA OF LOS ANGELES THEFT CRIME CASES
False Financial Statements Defense Lawyer, Los angeles
If you are facing charges of making false financial statement, our Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys have the experience and qualifications to effectively and aggressively defend your case.
To prove that the defendant is guilty of this crime, the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt either Alternative 1A or Alternative 1B.
Alternative 1A states:
1. The defendant made a false written statement about their financial condition or means or ability to pay;
Alternative 1B states:
1. The defendant made a false written statement about the financial condition of another person/a firm or corporation in which the defendant had an interest;
2. The defendant knew that the statement was false;
3. When the defendant made the statement or cause the statement to be made, they intended that the statement be relied on;
4. The defendant made the statement for the purpose of obtaining the delivery of personal property, payment of cash, making of a loan, extension of credit, execution of a contract of guaranty or suretyship, discount of an account receivable, or making, acceptance, discount, sale, or endorsement of a bill of exchange or promissory note for their benefit or the benefit of the corporation.
If the prosecution has not proven any of the above elements beyond a reasonable doubt, then you would be found not guilty of the crime. our goal as your Criminal Defense Attorney is to make sure that we do everything we can by asserting any and all applicable defenses on your behalf in order to get you the most favorable results.
Contact our Theft Crime Lawyers in L.A. to set up a free face to face consultation.