WE CONCENTRATE ON PRESERVING YOUR RECORD AND GOOD NAME IN THE ARENA OF LOS ANGELES THEFT CRIME CASES
Wire Fraud Defense Attorney in Los Angeles
Wire fraud is a very serious crime and is charged as a federal crime. If one willfully devised a scheme or intended to devise a scheme to defraud another person of money or property.
The violation of wire fraud is also a commonly used criminal law used to prosecute people for committing fraud while using wire communications that travel interstate or internationally.
It is a federal crime to commit fraud using a wire communication that travels in interstate or foreign commerce under Title 18, United States Code, Section 1014 which reads:
1) having devised, or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or
2) for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises
3) transmits, or causes to be transmitted, by wire, radio or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce,
4) any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds
5) for the purpose of executing the scheme or artifice
shall be or imprisoned for more than 20 years, or both.
Our Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys understand the seriousness of a wire fraud conviction and we guarantee that we do everything we possibly can to get the most favorable results for our clients.
Our Wire Fraud Lawyers in L.A. have handled cases in federal court and we are familiar with federal laws and courtroom procedures. Our experience, knowledge, and legal skill guarantees our competent and efficient representation.
Facing wire fraud charges? Contact our Theft Crime Attorneys in Los Angeles and set up a free face to face consultation.